Who's up for some Italian?
While browsing through my collection, I stumbled across a couple of vinyl albums from the mid-1960s, featuring Italian composer Armando Trovajoli (also spelled Trovaioli). I bought both on a whim decades ago, not having seen the movies or heard the music before.
Treasure of San Gennaro was my first purchase to Trovajoli's music. It had Senta Berger's image on the cover -- no teenage boy with properly functioning hormones could resist the cleavage under that gorgeous face. Information about the movie can be found here.

Here's the track listing:
I liked the music from that album so much, when I saw the composer's Seven Golden Men, I snapped it up as well. Rossana Podesta shows off an hourglass figure in a body stocking -- or something like that -- on the cover, along with other scenes from the movie. Information about the movie can be found here.
Here's the track listing:

Password: KTB
Treasure of San Gennaro was my first purchase to Trovajoli's music. It had Senta Berger's image on the cover -- no teenage boy with properly functioning hormones could resist the cleavage under that gorgeous face. Information about the movie can be found here.

Here's the track listing:
- Treasure of San Gennaro
- Maggie's Theme (Girl on My Mind)
- The Imposter
- Streets of Naples
- The Miracle
- Boor Boy Jack
- Escape
- Love for Two
- Treasure of San Gennaro
- Maggie's Theme (Girl on My Mind)
I liked the music from that album so much, when I saw the composer's Seven Golden Men, I snapped it up as well. Rossana Podesta shows off an hourglass figure in a body stocking -- or something like that -- on the cover, along with other scenes from the movie. Information about the movie can be found here.
Here's the track listing:

- Seven Golden Men
- Ping Pong
- Please Be Nice
- It Happens All the Time
- Thunder Bolt
- Rossana's Theme
- Seven Golden Men Make Progress
- Rossana in the Morning
- Walk on Home
- The Plot Thickens
- Rocking Horse
- Seven Golden Men Underground
- Brick Top
- Golden Bricks
- The Chase
Password: KTB

1 Comments:
Just found your blog through 'You Don't Have To Visit...'. Some cool stuff here.
May I add 'This Is Liberty Hall' to 'OST Hub'? It tracks recently updated soundtrack blogs. That way, whenever you update 'Liberty Hall,' people will know to visit.
Check it out and see what you think.
http://osthub.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home